London was tons of fun! Here is a short highlight reel from our recent trip!
- An impromptu private tour of the choir gallery in Westminster Abbey where the clergyman patiently listened to our three cherubs sing Angels We Have Heard on High (God has certainly reserved a special place for him in Heaven).
- Finding Longfellow's memorial and reciting his poetry.
- Watching the kids demolish their plates of fish and chips!
- Stumbling upon the horse guards switch shifts and a marching parade.
- Busting out the rain ponchos.
- Seeing the Rosetta Stone, The Holy Thorn Reliquary and the Acropolis statues in the British Museum for a triple trifecta homeschool win!
- Adeline getting sick on the second night after playing Extreme Germ Exposure on the London Underground.